|| OAP Back Office Application
| Welcome|| || Version 2.9.
The Social Security Pension Schemes are extended to all the vulnerable sections of the society such as senior citizens, differently abled
persons, widows, agricultural labourers, poor farmers, deserted wives, unmarried women of the age of 50 years and above who are destitute and poor.
Currently, the Government is granting Rs. 1,000/- per month as pension uniformly under all pension schemes. In order to ensure a very wide coverage of pension
schemes, the Government of Tamil Nadu has relaxed the eligibility criteria especially for the senior citizens and differently abled.
The following Social Security Schemes are covered in this Application.
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension.
- Destitute Widow Pension.
- Destitute / Deserted Wives Pension.
- Differently Abled Pension Scheme.
- Un-married Women Pension.
- Chief Minister's Uzhavar Pathukappu Thittam Old Age Pension
Also the following Social Security Schemes for Srilankan Refugees are covered in this application.
- Srilankan Refugees Old Age Pension.
- Srilankan Refugees Differently Abled Person Pension.
- Srilankan Refugees Destitute Widow Pension.
- Srilankan Refugees Destitute / Deserted Wives Pension.
- For CSC Click here to apply for Social Security Schemes benefit
- For VAO, RI and SDC Click here to process the application which received from CSC
- For Tahsildar Click here to process the application which received from CSC
- Click here to View the eDistricts Report - Department Users
Commissioner of Social Security Scheme
Toll Free Number 1800 425 1090
eMail : craofficera5[at]gmail[dot]com